Informal complaint

informal complaint

In many cases you can sort out a grievance without making a formal complaint. You can do this by talking to a member of staff you deal with regularly.

Tell them you are unhappy with our service and explain how you would like things to improve.

Most issues can be resolved at this stage. But if you are unhappy with the response you receive, you can make your complaint formal.